Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fight Scene

Fight! Fight! Fight!




Thing you should avoid: Fighting with a shirt on

The sheer volume of things I could say about this, the worst fight scene ever, make my head want to explode, so I will limit myself.

Sting Ray? Is that your name? Really? You deserve to get your ass kicked, my friend. Not just for having a mostly harmless sea-creature as your nickname, but also for licking your knife.

Weirdo.

The April O'Neil look-alike really put her money where her mouth was when she told you she could kick your ass with one hand tied behind her back.

It's okay, though, because she made possibly the corniest victory line ever after hooking you like a fish: "Keep an eye out for ya, Sting Ray!" Corny runner up to your boyfriend's also shameful line, "Yea! See ya!"

No comments:

Web Counters
Free Hit Counter